LT1 Tester for Decoders & LocoNet Cables
It consists of a harness with 6 conductor Telco type wire with a male plug, a tester with a female 6 conductor jack, and a 100 Ohm 2 watt protection resistor.
Use as a diagnostic tester
Test decoders prior to installation
Test Track power
Test LocoNet cables
- 90 Day Warranty on Materials and Workmanship
- For Use With
- Starter Sets, LocoNet Cables, Decoders
- Original Release Date
- 90 Day Materials & Workmanship (read more)
Digitrax gives a one year "No Worries" Warranty against manufacturing defects and accidental customer damage
on all Digitrax command stations, boosters, throttles, decoders, power supplies and layout control devices.
That's it! A simple, straightforward warranty with no tricky language!
Repairs are simple, too! Just fill out the form and return your items directly to Digitrax for repair. We'll get them fixed up and return them to you as quickly as possible. Please DO NOT return items for repair to the place of purchase.
Make Sure Your Item Needs To Be Repaired Before Sending It To Us! Many of the units we receive for repair do not need any repairs at all. Before you send any units for repair, please take a few minutes to review our Support Options.
1. Check the Tech Support Depot for help. Search for troubleshooting guides.
2. Click here to send Digitrax Tech Support a message.
Please give your name, e-mail address, phone number and when is the best time to contact you. Please give a complete description of the issue you are having.
Many problems are easily resolved by contacting Digitrax Tech Support without having to send in your unit.
Note: Some Digitrax products are no longer repairable due to unavailability of repair parts. Un-repairable items will be returned to you at no charge with no repairs made.
Please Note: Most of our products are not user serviceable. If a defect or accidental damage occurs, return the unit directly to Digitrax for service. Please do not open the Command Station/Boosters (except for making voltage adjustments or changing batteries per the manuals). Please do not remove the shrink wrap protective sleeves from the Digitrax decoders. Shrink may be peeled back to expose pads for adding function wires.
Accessory items that are not covered under the No Worries Warranty carry a 90 day warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. This includes speakers, wire, cables, battery covers, etc.
Intentional damage and customer modifications outside the scope of instructions provided with the product are not covered by this warranty.
Do NOT send a locomotive with your decoder. If a locomotive is sent to Digitrax, Digitrax will ship the entire package back, unrepaired.
Tech Support Depot
This product is also included as part of the following sets:
- SCFX8 Super Chief Xtra 8 Amp
- SCFXD Super Chief Xtra 5 Amp Duplex Radio Equipped
- SCFXD8 Super Chief Xtra 8 Amp Duplex Radio Equipped
- SEBX Super Empire Builder Xtra
- SEBXD Super Empire Builder Xtra Duplex Radio Equipped
- SCFXD8CE Super Chief Xtra 8 Amp Duplex Radio Equipped for Europe
- SCFXDCE Super Chief Xtra 5 Amp Duplex Radio Equipped for Europe
- SEBXDCE Super Empire Builder Xtra Duplex Radio Equipped CE for Europe
- SCFX Super Chief Xtra 5 Amp
- GEN Genesis
- CFRE Chief Simplex Radio Equipped
- CF Chief
- BB Big Boy
- CHA Challenger
- EB Empire Builder
- EBRE Empire Builder Simplex Radio Equipped
- EBRE Empire Builder II Simplex Radio Equipped
- EBII Empire Builder II
- GEN Genesis II
- CFII5A Chief II 5 Amp
- CFIIRE5A Chief II 5 Amp Simplex Radio Equipped
- CFIIRE8A Chief II 8 Amp Simplex Radio Equipped
- SCF5A Super Chief 5 Amp
- SCFRE5A Super Chief 5 Amp Simplex Radio Equipped
- SCF8A Super Chief 8 Amp
- SCFRE8A Super Chief 8 Amp Simplex Radio Equipped
- CFII8A Chief II 8 Amp
- SEB Super Empire Builder
- SEBRE Super Empire Builder Simplex Radio Equipped
- ZEP Zephyr
- ZEPX Zephyr Xtra
- EVO Evolution Advanced 5A/8A Starter Set
- EVOD Evolution Advanced 5A/8A Duplex Starter Set