SEBXD Super Empire Builder Xtra Duplex Radio EquippedThis product has been replaced by the Evolution Advanced 5A/8A Duplex Starter Set (EVOD) and is no longer available. Click here to view the EVOD.
Duplex Equipped Super Empire Builder Xtra has everything you need to get started in Advanced Digitrax Command Control.
Duplex Equipped Super Empire Builder Xtra is perfect for most home and club layouts wanting wireless control,in addition it offers excellent speed control, prototypical consisting, decoder programming and much more.
Fully expandable, Build your railroad empire with Duplex Equipped Super Empire Builder Xtra!
Digitrax Duplex Radio (D) products are for use in the United States, Canada, Austraila and New Zealand. For EU, please order DCE version. Contact Kato Japan for Japanese approved version.
Duplex Equipped Super Empire Builder Xtra Set Includes:
- DB150 Command Station/Booster With Intelligent AutoReverse
- DT402D Super LocoNet Throttle (Infra ready)
- UR92 Duplex Transceiver
- One LT1 LocoNet Cable & Decoder Test Kit
- PS14 Power supply for UR92
- Super Empire Builder Xtra Manual
- Digitrax Decoder Manual
The DT402D Super Throttle & DB150 Command Station Offer
- User interface makes Complete Train Control simple.
- Dual throttle knobs give you control of two locos at the same time and makes consisting easy.
- Full numeric key pad for loco selection, function control and decoder programming.
- Simplified 4 digit addressing.
- Easy address browsing and selection.
- User friendly text messages to guide you.
- Click encoders for smooth speed control.
- Multi-line LCD display puts all the information you need right at your fingertips.
- Convenient step-by-step throttle option set up
- Duplex Radio and Infra-Ready out of the box
- Ready for transponding and cab signaling.
- Simplified throttle option setup.
Plenty of Capacity for Most Layouts
Run up to 22 addresses at the same time on your system.
- Run up to 22 throttles at the same time on your system.
Over 9000 Locomotive Addresses
- Address 00 for operation of one or more locos without decoders
- Two Digit Addressing is easy to use. (Address 01-127)
- Four Digit Addressing-use the road number of your engines as their addresses. (Address 0128-9000+).
5 Amps of Power to run more trains.
- Selectable scale voltage for safe operation in ALL scales.
- Control 30 functions (F0Fwd, F0Rev, and F1-F28).
- Function 2 is a special non-latching key that can be used to sound the horn for as long as the key is held down.
- Constant brightness lighting. Headlights can be directional or independently controlled (depending on decoder).
- Built in write only programmer that can write all CVs.
- Supports Paged programming (Digitrax preferred method). Also supports direct & register mode programming.
- Operations mode programming can be used to program decoders on the layout.
Stationary Decoders, Turnout Control & Turnout Position Reporting
- Access to stationary decoder control for turnouts and other devices.
- DT402 reports turnout position based on last command sent.
- Control 999 stationary decoder addresses.
- Universal consisting, Digitrax preferred method. ALL locos can be consisted, even analog locos.
- Advanced consisting, allows only advanced consist capable mobile decoders
- Basic consisting, program decoders to run on same address.
Expandability with Digitrax LocoNet
- Use Duplex Equipped Super Empire Builder as a starting point, then add components.
- Use Duplex Equipped Super Empire Builder as an expansion set with Digitrax equipment you already have installed.
Note: Super Empire Builder Xtra Sets require a power supply that is sold separately by Digitrax or may be supplied by customer.
- No Worries Warranty (read more)
Digitrax gives a one year "No Worries" Warranty against manufacturing defects and accidental customer damage
on all Digitrax command stations, boosters, throttles, decoders, power supplies and layout control devices.
That's it! A simple, straightforward warranty with no tricky language!
Repairs are simple, too! Just fill out the form and return your items directly to Digitrax for repair. We'll get them fixed up and return them to you as quickly as possible. Please DO NOT return items for repair to the place of purchase.
Make Sure Your Item Needs To Be Repaired Before Sending It To Us! Many of the units we receive for repair do not need any repairs at all. Before you send any units for repair, please take a few minutes to review our Support Options.
1. Check the Tech Support Depot for help. Search for troubleshooting guides.
Please give your name, e-mail address, phone number and when is the best time to contact you. Please give a complete description of the issue you are having.
Many problems are easily resolved by contacting Digitrax Tech Support without having to send in your unit.
Note: Some Digitrax products are no longer repairable due to unavailability of repair parts. Un-repairable items will be returned to you at no charge with no repairs made.
Please Note: Most of our products are not user serviceable. If a defect or accidental damage occurs, return the unit directly to Digitrax for service. Please do not open the Command Station/Boosters (except for making voltage adjustments or changing batteries per the manuals). Please do not remove the shrink wrap protective sleeves from the Digitrax decoders. Shrink may be peeled back to expose pads for adding function wires.
Accessory items that are not covered under the No Worries Warranty carry a 90 day warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. This includes speakers, wire, cables, battery covers, etc.
Intentional damage and customer modifications outside the scope of instructions provided with the product are not covered by this warranty.
Do NOT send a locomotive with your decoder. If a locomotive is sent to Digitrax, Digitrax will ship the entire package back, unrepaired.
This product is a set, containing the following products: