DCS52 Zephyr Express: All-in-one Command Station/Booster/Throttle
Zephyr Express gives you simple to use Digitrax Complete Train Control for a great price.
It offers simplified advanced train operation for any size layout and is fully expandable.
You won’t have to start over when you want to do more with your railroad.
Zephyr Express Set Includes:
- DCS52 All-In-One Throttle/Command Station/Booster to run your layout
- PS314 Power supply to provide power to run your DCS52
- Zephyr Express Quickstart Guide
- Zephyr Express Manual
Zephyr Express Offers:
- Cost effective entry level LocoNet Compatible system
- Color 2.4” LCD Screen.
- Large Backlit Keypad.
- Speed control knob and direction switch with brake.
- Integrated USB Computer Interface
- Easy 2 and 4 digit addressing.
- Smooth speed control.
Run multiple trains at once without blocking!
- Run up to 20 addresses at the same time on your system.
- Run up to 20 throttles at the same time on your system.
Jump Ports for using DC power packs as additional throttles
- Use one or two smooth DC power packs as throttles to control DCC equipped locomotives.
- Simple, cost effective way to add more throttles to your Zephyr Express set.
- Makes it easy to share the fun of DCC with layout visitors and young operators.
- Functions on locos controlled by Jump throttles remain active.
Over 9000 Locomotive Addresses
- Use Address 00 to run one or more locos without DCC decoders
- Two Digit Addressing is easy to use. (Address 01-127)
- Four Digit Addressing-use the number painted on your engines as its address.
3.0 Amps of Power to run multiple trains.
- Booster outputs 13V DC for safe operation in N and HO scales.
- Control lights and sound with 29 functions (F0-F28)
- Function 2 is a special non-latching key that can be used to sound the horn for as long as the key is held down.
- Constant brightness lighting. Headlights can be directional or independently controlled (depending on decoder).
Stationary Decoders, Turnout Control & Turnout Position Reporting
- Access to stationary decoder control for turnouts and other devices.
- Control 2000+ stationary decoder addresses.
- Universal consisting, Digitrax preferred method. ALL locos can be consisted, even analog locos.
- Advanced consisting, allows only advanced consist capable mobile decoders.
- Basic consisting, program decoders to run on same address.
- Built in read/write programmer that can read and write all CVs.
- Supports Direct programming (Digitrax preferred method). Also supports paged & register mode programming.
- Operations mode programming can be used to program decoders on the layout.
Expandability with Digitrax LocoNet
- Use Zephyr Express as a starting point for your Digitrax LocoNet System, then add components.
- Use Zephyr Express as an expansion set with Digitrax equipment you already have installed.
- Add Radio or IR via LocoNet. Just plug-in a UR90, or UR92 receiver and add IR and/or Radio throttles.
Comes Complete with DCS52 Command Station, PS314 Power Supply, and Decoder Tester, System Reference Manual and Decoder Manual.
- No Worries Warranty (read more)
Digitrax gives a one year "No Worries" Warranty against manufacturing defects and accidental customer damage
on all Digitrax command stations, boosters, throttles, decoders, power supplies and layout control devices.
That's it! A simple, straightforward warranty with no tricky language!
Repairs are simple, too! Just fill out the form and return your items directly to Digitrax for repair. We'll get them fixed up and return them to you as quickly as possible. Please DO NOT return items for repair to the place of purchase.
Make Sure Your Item Needs To Be Repaired Before Sending It To Us! Many of the units we receive for repair do not need any repairs at all. Before you send any units for repair, please take a few minutes to review our Support Options.
1. Check the Tech Support Depot for help. Search for troubleshooting guides.
Please give your name, e-mail address, phone number and when is the best time to contact you. Please give a complete description of the issue you are having.
Many problems are easily resolved by contacting Digitrax Tech Support without having to send in your unit.
Note: Some Digitrax products are no longer repairable due to unavailability of repair parts. Un-repairable items will be returned to you at no charge with no repairs made.
Please Note: Most of our products are not user serviceable. If a defect or accidental damage occurs, return the unit directly to Digitrax for service. Please do not open the Command Station/Boosters (except for making voltage adjustments or changing batteries per the manuals). Please do not remove the shrink wrap protective sleeves from the Digitrax decoders. Shrink may be peeled back to expose pads for adding function wires.
Accessory items that are not covered under the No Worries Warranty carry a 90 day warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. This includes speakers, wire, cables, battery covers, etc.
Intentional damage and customer modifications outside the scope of instructions provided with the product are not covered by this warranty.
Do NOT send a locomotive with your decoder. If a locomotive is sent to Digitrax, Digitrax will ship the entire package back, unrepaired.