DT100 Advanced ThrottleThis product has been replaced by the Super Walkaround/IR Throttle (DT400) and is no longer available. Click here to view the DT400.
DT100 Series Throttles were discontinued in 2000.
As of 11/28/2005 they are no longer repairable due to unavailability of repair parts.
DT100 Series Throttles were shipped with early Chief Starter Sets
- Works as an advanced throttle on Loconet
- Easy to read LCD screed
- Two throttle knobs
- Knobs are Click encoders
- Supports 4 digit addressing
- Function control F0-F8
- Displays switch position and supports position feedback
- Access to 3 service mode programming methods and operations mode programming
- Fast clock
- Edit and create Routes
- Customizable user throttle preferences
- Replaced by
- DT400 Series Throttles