News and Events
- New Plug N’ Play Signals in N and HO!
July 31, 2018
- Digitrax Plug ‘N Play Signal Masts are sold as kits for either mainline signaling or for use at a turnout as part of a security element. The kits are available in N and HO scales and are designed to be installed without any additional modifications. Each kit consists of either 3 or 4 signal masts featuring masts with one or two signal heads depending on configuration. Also included with the kit are mounting boards and hardware that makes it easy to mount and connect the signal mast to the SE8C signal driver cable. This product is intended for use with the SE8C.
- BXPA1 - LocoNet DCC Auto-Reverser with Detection, Transponding and Power Management | Released!
March 5, 2018
- The BXPA1 is a combination DCC Auto-Revereser, occupancy detector, Transponding detector, and intelligent power manager. It is designed to make transponding implementation easy and provide advanced DCC track management by communicating all state information to LocoNet. The BXPA1 is silent solid state and uses no mechanical relays for auto-reversing.
- The Digitrax User Group Has a New Home!
March 5, 2018
- The Digitrax User Group has moved to a new home on Groups.io!
- PR4 - USB to LocoNet Interface with Decoder Programmer - Released!
Dec. 15, 2017
- The PR4 makes decoder programming and interfacing your layout and computer easier than ever.
- New DN166I3 Series 6 Decoder released!
Dec. 15, 2017
- Fits New InterMountain N Scale SD40-2 released 2017
- PS2012E 20 Amp Power Supply 13.8-23VDC Released!
Nov. 1, 2017
- This power supply replaces the PS2012 to meet new efficiency requirements for DC power supplies. It delivers more power with less heat for more efficient operation. The 20 amp PS2012E regulated power supply can be used to operate up to 4 five amp boosters.
- Digitrax Tool Box v2 released!
Sept. 25, 2017
- Digitrax Tool Box V2 now available for iPhone / iPad and Android!
- Digitrax, Inc. is proud to announce the new LocoNet WiFi Interface (LNWI)!
Aug. 3, 2017
- The LNWI allows you to connect compatible WiFi devices to LocoNet and run trains using compatible throttle apps.
- Digitrax, Inc. is proud to announce new Short Power Xtenders!
June 27, 2017
- The PX108 series power extender offers the same great features of other Digitrax Power extenders. The PX108 is offered in a shorter package while still providing approximately 70% of the holdup of the larger PX112. Additionally, the PX108 is operational at a wider range of voltages, from 10v to 18v. The PX108 measures 1.007” x 0.492” x 0.299” (25.6mm x 12.5mm x 7.6mm) excluding the harness.
- Now for sale: PS615 90W AC/DC 15VDC 6 amp power supply for use with all Digitrax Command Stations and Boosters
May 24, 2017
- PS615 90W AC/DC 15VDC 6 amp power supply for use with all Digitrax Command Stations and Boosters operating at 5 amps
Recent and Upcoming Events
- 2018 National Train Show
08/10/2018 to 08/12/2018
- Stop by the Digitrax booth and check out our newest products at the National Train Show. Its been a busy year since the last National Train Show, and Digitrax will have our newest starter set the Evolution on display along with DT500 series throttles.