PX112-6F Power Xtender For N Scale 6 Pin Decoders.
- Keeps locos running during power interruptions caused by dirty or bad track.
- Keeps light and other functions from dropping out due to power interruptions.
- Hold up time varies based on decoder load & track conditions.
- Use with Digitrax Series 6 1 Amp Decoders Equipped with a 6 pin Function Harness
- For use with Digitrax 1 Amp Series 6 decoders.
- Easy to add to Digitrax decoders with 6 pin function harness.
- Plug N’ Play installation with no CV configuration required.
- 1.575” x 0.547” x 0.315” (40 x 13.9 x 8mm)
- For Use With
- DN166PS Decoder
- No Worries Warranty (read more)
Digitrax gives a one year "No Worries" Warranty against manufacturing defects and accidental customer damage
on all Digitrax command stations, boosters, throttles, decoders, power supplies and layout control devices.
That's it! A simple, straightforward warranty with no tricky language!
Repairs are simple, too! Just fill out the form and return your items directly to Digitrax for repair. We'll get them fixed up and return them to you as quickly as possible. Please DO NOT return items for repair to the place of purchase.
Make Sure Your Item Needs To Be Repaired Before Sending It To Us! Many of the units we receive for repair do not need any repairs at all. Before you send any units for repair, please take a few minutes to review our Support Options.
1. Check the Tech Support Depot for help. Search for troubleshooting guides.
Please give your name, e-mail address, phone number and when is the best time to contact you. Please give a complete description of the issue you are having.
Many problems are easily resolved by contacting Digitrax Tech Support without having to send in your unit.
Note: Some Digitrax products are no longer repairable due to unavailability of repair parts. Un-repairable items will be returned to you at no charge with no repairs made.
Please Note: Most of our products are not user serviceable. If a defect or accidental damage occurs, return the unit directly to Digitrax for service. Please do not open the Command Station/Boosters (except for making voltage adjustments or changing batteries per the manuals). Please do not remove the shrink wrap protective sleeves from the Digitrax decoders. Shrink may be peeled back to expose pads for adding function wires.
Accessory items that are not covered under the No Worries Warranty carry a 90 day warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. This includes speakers, wire, cables, battery covers, etc.
Intentional damage and customer modifications outside the scope of instructions provided with the product are not covered by this warranty.
Do NOT send a locomotive with your decoder. If a locomotive is sent to Digitrax, Digitrax will ship the entire package back, unrepaired.