SoundLoader v2.4 and Utilities
...Return to Sound Depot
Dec. 8, 2017
Nov. 4, 2011
Using the PR3 Programmer and SoundLoader™ 2.4 software:
- You can substitute different .wav files into a sound project file (.spj or .spx) or you can start from scratch and build your own sound project.
- You can download sound projects from the Digitrax Sound Depot web site www.digitrax.com/sounddepot.
- It works with all 16, 12 & 8-bit sound projects.
- Series 6 compatible!
- You can upload sound projects you have created to share with others, too!
- We encourage sound project file sharing among hobbyists.
- You can download a sound project into your Digitrax SoundFX decoder equipped locomotive.
- You can try out sound projects downloaded to your locomotives on the programming track without having to run it around the layout.
- Packaged also contains DigiIPL 2.2.
- The package includes the Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable Package that is required for the new version of DigiIPL.
Using Digitrax PR3 Programmer and Digitrax SoundLoader™ 2.4 software with your PC and programming track, you can create, manage, test, and download sound projects.
- 2.1 now contains DigiIPL 2.0
- 2.1.1 fixed and issue with apps starting at startup.
- 2.2 Fixed link to Help > "Help Topics..."
- 2.3 Including bug fixes
- 2.4 Includes DigiIPL 2.2