WTL12 All-in-one Command Station/Booster/Throttle/Sound System for WalthersTrainline RailTech Train SetThis product is retired, and is no longer available.
The WTL12 is a Command Station, Booster, Throttle and Sound System that is designed by Digitrax and sold as part of the WalthersTrainline RailTech train set. It offers simplified train operation as part of a train set however the WTL12 is fully expandable with the complete line of Digitrax DCC products. It could also make a great addition to your existing Digitrax DCC system.
To access the advanced and expandability features of your WTL12 please review the links under supporting documentation to the right.
The WTL12 is sold as part of the WalthersTrainline RailTech train set which includes:
· WTL12 All-In-One Throttle/Command Station/Booster/Sound System
· Power Pack
· Powered GP9M Diesel Locomotive with Working Headlight and on-board DCC Decoder
· Three Freight Cars: 50' Boxcar, 50' Flatcar, 50' Gondola
· Wide Vision Caboose
· Huge 38 x 54" (0.9 x 1.3m) Oval of Snap-Together Bachmann EZ-Track® with Steel Rail
· World’s Greatest Hobby 60-Minute DVD "Building Your First Railroad"
WTL12 All-In-One Throttle/Command Station/Booster/Sound System Offers:
· Cost effective entry level LocoNet Compatible system
· Simple intuitive controls for running trains.
· Large speed control knob and illuminated direction key.
· Simple key pad with intuitive keys and lighted key indicators
· Smooth speed control.
· Run multiple trains at once without blocking!
· Run up to 6 addresses at the same time on your system.
· Run up to 6 throttles at the same time on your system.
· 1.8 Amps of Power to run multiple trains.
· Booster outputs 13V DC for safe operation in N and HO scales.
· Constant brightness lighting. Headlights can be directional or independently controlled (depending on decoder).
· Includes two sets of bell, horn, coupler clank and crew chatter sounds
WTL12 is fully expandable with Digitrax LocoNet:
· Use WTL12 as a starting point for your Digitrax LocoNet System, then add components.
· Use WTL12 as an expansion set with Digitrax equipment you already have installed.
· Add Radio or IR via LocoNet. Just plug in a UR90 or UR92 receiver and add IR and/or Radio throttles.
The WTL12 is only available from Walthers and their dealers as part of the WalthersTrainline RailTech Digitral train set. For additional details visit the Walthers website at www.walthers.com .
- Handled through Walthers