Dispatching All Locomotive Addresses
Some users prefer to “dispatch” or release all addresses active in their system before shutting down.
This can prevent unexpected results when you power up the layout again.
1. Turn track power off: Press the PWR Key followed by the N - Key , the Track Power Indicator on the DT400 and the Track Status Indicator on your command station will go off.
3. Turn off the power supply to the system.
Leaving the Power Always On
The power to the command station can be left on all the time if desired.
In “sleep” mode, the command station consumes very little energy.
In this state the command station provides keep alive power to all throttles that are connected to LocoNet.
Resuming your session
When you are ready to resume your session:
1. Turn on the power to the system.
2. Be sure the DB150’s MODE switch is in the “RUN” position All attached throttles will beep within a couple of seconds to indicate that LocoNet is active again.
3. Check the track status indicator on the DB150. If it is not lit then turn track power on as follows: Press the PWR Key followed by the Y + Key , the Track Power Indicator on the DT400 and the Track Status Indicator on your command station will come on.