To change DT400 Option Settings
1. Consult the Throttle Option Setting Tables found in the DT400 manual to determine which settings you want to make for each of the 6 available options.
2. Press the OPTN t Key and the display will show:
3. The right side of the display will show the current value for OP#1. The default setting for OP#1 is x01. Notice that these values are entered in hex format. The “x” in front of the value lets you know to expect to use hex numbers. Pressing the throttle keys will not change to decimal values in this case.
4. Use the R or L throttle knob to change the setting for OP#1. Set the option value selected from the table for OP#1.
5. Press the ENTER Key to set OP#1 to the value selected and advance to OP#2.
6. Dial in the value selected from the table below for OP#2 and Press the ENTER Key to set OP#2 to the value selected and advance to OP#3.
7. Dial in the value selected from the table below for OP#3 and Press the ENTER Key to set OP#3 to the value selected and advance to OP#4.
8. You should not need to change the values for OP#4, OP#F or OP#6 so press the ENTER Key three more times to step though these options.
Note: When entering a value for Options 1, 2 and 3, you will be entering a single value which represents the combination of different features that you choose.