DT602D Advanced Duplex Super Throttle
The DT602D is our top-of-the-line, Duplex Radio Super Throttle. The DT602D Advanced Super Throttle gives you direct control of two locos at a time with all the powerful features and flexibility serious model railroaders demand.
The DT602D is designed to handle nearly every aspect of layout control.
With the DT602 you can run trains, create consists, set up routes, control up to 29 functions including sounds and so much more. With the soft On/Off switch and advanced power saving modes you can now operate longer than ever.
The DT602D gives you full Duplex or two-way radio communication to and from your LocoNet systems, select, dispatch and run locos without ever having to plug in!
DT602Ds are equipped with Duplex Radio, using existing UR92’s for operation.
- Works with compatible LocoNet systems
- Color 2.4” LCD Display Screen
- Full Duplex radio when paired with a UR92 or compatible Duplex Transceiver (sold separately)
- Advanced menu system and displays
- Built-in scrolling help and prompting
- Soft ON/OFF switch, with zero OFF power-drain
- Advanced display Power Saving for longer wireless battery operation
- Throttles are now powered in wireless modes by 3 AA cells! No more 9V batteries to remove!
- Can use recharged AA batteries
- Works in standard tethered, IR or Radio Duplex modes
- Duplex Scan for available Networks and radio signal strength. Run without cords!
- All throttles come with a LocoNet cord that can be unplugged, and is replaceable
- Dual throttle controls let you control two locos simultaneously
- Run locomotives with “encoder click” knobs for both speed and direction control
- Full numeric keypad makes loco selection simple
- Control light and sound effects functions with the press of a button
- Control 29 functions (F0-F28).
- Function active/inactive indicators
- Convenient step-by-step throttle option set up
- Supports simplified decoder programming
- Simplified 2 or 4 digit addressing setup
- Over 9,000 locomotive decoder addresses
- Supports turnout and stationary decoder control
- Over 2000 turnout decoder addresses
- Fast clock display
- Recall feature
- Advanced Route editor
- No Worries Warranty (read more)
Digitrax gives a one year "No Worries" Warranty against manufacturing defects and accidental customer damage
on all Digitrax command stations, boosters, throttles, decoders, power supplies and layout control devices.
That's it! A simple, straightforward warranty with no tricky language!
Repairs are simple, too! Just fill out the form and return your items directly to Digitrax for repair. We'll get them fixed up and return them to you as quickly as possible. Please DO NOT return items for repair to the place of purchase.
Make Sure Your Item Needs To Be Repaired Before Sending It To Us! Many of the units we receive for repair do not need any repairs at all. Before you send any units for repair, please take a few minutes to review our Support Options.
1. Check the Tech Support Depot for help. Search for troubleshooting guides.
Please give your name, e-mail address, phone number and when is the best time to contact you. Please give a complete description of the issue you are having.
Many problems are easily resolved by contacting Digitrax Tech Support without having to send in your unit.
Note: Some Digitrax products are no longer repairable due to unavailability of repair parts. Un-repairable items will be returned to you at no charge with no repairs made.
Please Note: Most of our products are not user serviceable. If a defect or accidental damage occurs, return the unit directly to Digitrax for service. Please do not open the Command Station/Boosters (except for making voltage adjustments or changing batteries per the manuals). Please do not remove the shrink wrap protective sleeves from the Digitrax decoders. Shrink may be peeled back to expose pads for adding function wires.
Accessory items that are not covered under the No Worries Warranty carry a 90 day warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. This includes speakers, wire, cables, battery covers, etc.
Intentional damage and customer modifications outside the scope of instructions provided with the product are not covered by this warranty.
Do NOT send a locomotive with your decoder. If a locomotive is sent to Digitrax, Digitrax will ship the entire package back, unrepaired.
Tech Support Depot
This product is also included as part of the following set: