DT500 Advanced Super Throttle with Infrared CapabilityThis product has been replaced by the Advanced Super Throttle (DT602) and is no longer available. Click here to view the DT602.
The DT500 Advanced Super Throttle gives you direct control of two locos at a time with all the powerful features and flexibility serious model railroaders demand.
The DT500 is designed to handle nearly every aspect of layout control.
You can run trains and consist, control up to 30 functions such as sound, program decoders, set up and operate routes, and much more. With soft On/Off Switch and advanced power saving, you can operate longer than ever.
All DT500s are factory equipped with Infrared emitters. Just add a UR90 and/or UR92 and you can use infrared for wireless operation.
- Works with ANY LocoNet compatible system
- Full numeric keypad makes loco selection simple
- Soft On/Off power switch
- Single key access to most common throttle tasks
- Dual throttle controls let you control two locos simultaneously
- Run locomotives with “encoder click” knobs for speed and direction control
- Control light and sound effects functions with the press of a button
- Large Multi-Line LCD display shows locomotive status at a glance
- Built in flashlight for convenience
- Traditional walk around operation
- Infra-ready out of the box ( with UR90 sold separately )
- Control 30 functions (F0Fwd, F0Rev, and F1-F28).
- Function active/inactive indicators
- Convenient step-by-step throttle option set up
- Playable whistle feature on F2
- Supports decoder programming
- Simplified 4 or 2 digit addressing
- Over 9,000 locomotive decoder addresses
- Supports turnout and stationary decoder control
- Over 2000 turnout decoder addresses
- Supports cab signaling
- Transponding “Find” feature
- Device Query Mode
- Input Mode
- Fast clock display
- Recall feature
- No Worries Warranty (read more)
Digitrax gives a one year "No Worries" Warranty against manufacturing defects and accidental customer damage
on all Digitrax command stations, boosters, throttles, decoders, power supplies and layout control devices.
That's it! A simple, straightforward warranty with no tricky language!
Repairs are simple, too! Just fill out the form and return your items directly to Digitrax for repair. We'll get them fixed up and return them to you as quickly as possible. Please DO NOT return items for repair to the place of purchase.
Make Sure Your Item Needs To Be Repaired Before Sending It To Us! Many of the units we receive for repair do not need any repairs at all. Before you send any units for repair, please take a few minutes to review our Support Options.
1. Check the Tech Support Depot for help. Search for troubleshooting guides.
2. Click here to send Digitrax Tech Support a message.
Please give your name, e-mail address, phone number and when is the best time to contact you. Please give a complete description of the issue you are having.
Many problems are easily resolved by contacting Digitrax Tech Support without having to send in your unit.
Note: Some Digitrax products are no longer repairable due to unavailability of repair parts. Un-repairable items will be returned to you at no charge with no repairs made.
Please Note: Most of our products are not user serviceable. If a defect or accidental damage occurs, return the unit directly to Digitrax for service. Please do not open the Command Station/Boosters (except for making voltage adjustments or changing batteries per the manuals). Please do not remove the shrink wrap protective sleeves from the Digitrax decoders. Shrink may be peeled back to expose pads for adding function wires.
Accessory items that are not covered under the No Worries Warranty carry a 90 day warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. This includes speakers, wire, cables, battery covers, etc.
Intentional damage and customer modifications outside the scope of instructions provided with the product are not covered by this warranty.
Do NOT send a locomotive with your decoder. If a locomotive is sent to Digitrax, Digitrax will ship the entire package back, unrepaired.
Tech Support Depot
This product is also included as part of the following set: