DCS210 DCC Command Station & Booster (not sold separately)This product has been replaced by the DCC Command Station & Booster (not sold separately) (DCS210+) and is no longer available. Click here to view the DCS210+.
Only available as part of the new Evolution Advanced Starter Set the DCS210 is a combination DCC Command Station & Booster.
The DCS210 operates as an advanced command station and main system booster on a Digitrax LocoNet system.
The DCS210 lets your LocoNet System run up to 100 locos and 100 throttles.
Complete with full read/write programming, Loco Reset and EZ routes buttons, and also a separate programming output so you can run and program at the same time.
The DCS210 features:
- Full LocoNet Capabilities for easy plug ‘n' play installation and system expansion
- Run up to 100 locos and 100 throttles in command station mode.
- Provides additional power to run more trains in booster mode.
- Can be used as an Intelligent Auto Reversing Booster
- Use with any LocoNet throttle
- Read/Write programming with CV readback
- Two DCC outputs so you can run your trains and program at the same time.
- Built in 5/8 Amp Digital Command Control Booster to give you maximum power
- Many command station options are user customizable.
- Pushbutton Routes & Clear Loco Stack.
- Auto resetting over temperature & short circuit protection.
- User selectable multi-scale operation for N, HO, and large-scale layouts with custom voltage trim
- Track Status indicator shows voltage and signal type (DCC or “Zero Stretch” Analog Signal for conventional operation.)
- Stabilized Track Drive Output.
- Over Voltage Protected.
- Auto shutdown on signal loss to prevent “runaway” trains
- Complies with FCC Part 15, Class B RFI Requirements.
- DCC Compatible.
- 5.39" X 4.05" X 2.87" (137mm X 103mm X 73mm)
- No Worries Warranty (read more)
Digitrax gives a one year "No Worries" Warranty against manufacturing defects and accidental customer damage
on all Digitrax command stations, boosters, throttles, decoders, power supplies and layout control devices.
That's it! A simple, straightforward warranty with no tricky language!
Repairs are simple, too! Just fill out the form and return your items directly to Digitrax for repair. We'll get them fixed up and return them to you as quickly as possible. Please DO NOT return items for repair to the place of purchase.
Make Sure Your Item Needs To Be Repaired Before Sending It To Us! Many of the units we receive for repair do not need any repairs at all. Before you send any units for repair, please take a few minutes to review our Support Options.
1. Check the Tech Support Depot for help. Search for troubleshooting guides.
Please give your name, e-mail address, phone number and when is the best time to contact you. Please give a complete description of the issue you are having.
Many problems are easily resolved by contacting Digitrax Tech Support without having to send in your unit.
Note: Some Digitrax products are no longer repairable due to unavailability of repair parts. Un-repairable items will be returned to you at no charge with no repairs made.
Please Note: Most of our products are not user serviceable. If a defect or accidental damage occurs, return the unit directly to Digitrax for service. Please do not open the Command Station/Boosters (except for making voltage adjustments or changing batteries per the manuals). Please do not remove the shrink wrap protective sleeves from the Digitrax decoders. Shrink may be peeled back to expose pads for adding function wires.
Accessory items that are not covered under the No Worries Warranty carry a 90 day warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. This includes speakers, wire, cables, battery covers, etc.
Intentional damage and customer modifications outside the scope of instructions provided with the product are not covered by this warranty.
Do NOT send a locomotive with your decoder. If a locomotive is sent to Digitrax, Digitrax will ship the entire package back, unrepaired.