Digitrax, Inc. is proud to announce new Short Power Xtenders!June 27, 2017
The PX108 series power extender offers the same great features of other Digitrax Power extenders. The PX108 is offered in a shorter package while still providing approximately 70% of the holdup of the larger PX112. Additionally, the PX108 is operational at a wider range of voltages, from 10v to 18v. The PX108 measures 1.007” x 0.492” x 0.299” (25.6mm x 12.5mm x 7.6mm) excluding the harness.
- Keeps locos running during intermittent power interruptions resulting from dirty or bad track.
- 0.33 F Capacitance
- Use on 10-18V Track Power
- Hold up time varies based on actual decoder load & track conditions.
- For use with Digitrax 1 Amp Series 6 decoders.
- Plug N’ Play installation with no CV configuration required.
For use with Digitrax Decoders Equipped with 2 pin PX socket or solder pad connections
For use with Digitrax Decoders Equipped with 6 pin Function Harness
For use with Digitrax Decoders Equipped with 6 pin Sound Harness (Includes 8 ohm 10x18 mm Oval speaker)
For use with Digitrax Decoders Equipped with 10 pin Sound Harness (Includes 8 ohm 16 x 26 x 9 mm box speaker)