The actual track voltage supplied by the DB200 can be adjusted.
To adjust the track voltage, you must open the DB200 case (this will not void your warranty).
1. Remove the DB200 input power & disconnect all DB200 leads.
2. Remove the two screws on the top and bottom of each side of the case.
3. Slide the gray front panel off the DB200.
4. Be careful to avoid disturbing components other than the ones described below.
5. Locate the small yellow trimmer potentiometer behind the LocoNet B Jack and Scale Switch.
6. Use a small screwdriver to turn the potentiometer clockwise to increase the scale voltage setting. Turn it counter clockwise to decrease the voltage setting.
7. To determine the actual track voltage, measure the DC voltage (unloaded) from either the RAIL A or B Terminal to the green ground wire on the case. Multiply the measured voltage by 2 to determine the approximate digital track voltage supplied.