DS54 Quad Stationary Decoder with Programmable LocoNet Inputs & OutputsThis product has been replaced by the Quad Stationary Decoder (DS64) and is no longer available. Click here to view the DS64.
Quad Stationary Decoder for Digital Command Control with Programmable LocoNet Inputs & Outputs
Retired in 2007
- 4 Multi-purpose high-current output control pairs controllable by standard DCC accessory decoder signals & local control inputs. Outputs can control:
- Push-pull solenoid turnout motors e.g. PECO or Atlas "snap" switches
- Slow Motion DC Stall turnout motors e.g. Switch Master & Tortoise type products
- Incandescent & LED lights for signals & special effects
- Other attached devices such as sound modules & DC motors
- 8 Multi-purpose sensor inputs can be configured for:
Block occupancy detectors, using Digitrax BD1 detector modules
Local turnout control
Feedback of turnout position, including "out of position" during changes
General LocoNet system input sensors
Local route control
System Power On/Off & Run/Stop inputs
Cascaded route & turnout control
Signaling system control messages
Local animation control, such as automated Indexing Turntable
Multiple aspect control such as automatic Crossing Gate controller
General local control of attached motors, solenoids, lamps, etc.
- Approximate Size 2.5" x 4" x .75"
- Includes wires for connecting 4 turnouts.
- Fully programmable & customizable configurations
- Configurations are permanently stored in non-volatile memory
- Supports up to 4,000 individual LocoNet sensors on the system
- Supports up to 2,000 turnout addresses including turnout feedback
- Replaced by