Welcome to the New Digitrax WebsiteApril 4, 2012
We're proud to announce the new version of our website update. We've been working on this for about a year and a half now. Our current site has grown "like topsy" as AJ would say. We've added and added and added over many years and the time has come to step back and reorganize. Our goal with the new site is to make it easier to use and more informative.
Here's an overview of what we have tried to do with the new site:
1. Move all the technical information that was scattered throughout the site into the Tech Support Depot. We are still in the process of reviewing, rewriting, editing, categorizing and cross-referencing these articles. This will be an ongoing project...probably forever.
2. Organize and standardize the product pages and links to documentation so it is easy to find what you are looking for.
3. Offer information on all current and legacy products.
4. Offer videos to make it easier to learn to use our products.
5. Develop a "back-end" that allows many of us at Digitrax to share the job of keeping the site up to date.
6. Enter the world of social networking with Facebook and Twitter.
7. Develop case studies similar to those in the Big Book of DCC to help end users see how to use the products in a real world layout situation.
8. Improve our decoder selector to help you find the decoder that will work with your locomotive.
9. Improve and organize our downloads section.
10. Make the sound depot more user friendly and make more sound project files accessible.
11. Make it easier to search for a local dealer to assist customers with their purchases.
12. Clean out all the old "stuff" that has accumulated over the years. (If we took out something that you think we need to put back, please let us know).
It has been a huge undertaking. Many thanks to Scott Baker for quarterbacking this monumental effort and to everyone at Digitrax for helping get this done.
Now we need your help. As you look through the site, we know you will find things that need to be changed so, let us know by send e-mails to email@example.com. We are expecting lots of input so please be patient as we work through your comments to build a great website that will be useful for the Digitrax community. We thank you in advance for your help and patience.