Website News & Updates
This is an ongoing list of changes and outstanding issues based on your feedback!
May 21, 2012
+ Upgrading our video player, some downtime to be expected! HD versions of the new videos will be avaliable on the new player!
Feb. 16, 2012
+ We are currently working on the Warranty & Repair Form pricing on beta.digitrax.com - to make it show live repair cost for non-warranty repairs - this may take a few days to implement! Thank you.
Jan. 10, 2012
+ Retired product functionality is being implimented, please note that many of the retired products do not have images and many do not have instruction sheets / manuals. This will be a long and ongoing process! Thanks!
Dec. 20, 2011
+ Added two new Case Studies
+ PDF-friendly versions of the Case Studies are now on each Case Study
+ Retired products are being entered (Slow & Steady)
+ Attribute lists on our data sheets are being updated with definitions
+ Small misc fixes to the layout
Dec. 18, 2011
+ Updated the starter set videos to include .mp4, .ogv, and .webm which are all the main HTML5 video codecs, this will hopefully fix issues with video playback as well as users without Adobe Flash installed.
+ Currently Android devices running OS 2.x will not playback the videos or play sound with our HTML5 player *this has been tried on an older model Samsung Galaxy S and the Kindle Fire*, if you have an Android device and are ABLE to playback the video, please contact us here and let us know which version of the OS you are using and which phone! We really appreciate it!
Dec. 17, 2011
+ Fixed a MIME issues with Google Chrome not opening up PDF Instruction Sheets in its built-in PDF reader. There does seem to be an intermittent issue when a PDF will not render correctly or give a grey screen, this is a known problem in Chrome. The PDF will show up after a few tries. If you are still having issues, right click on the instruction sheet and click "save link as" to download the PDF to your computer.
Dec. 16, 2011
Thank you for being part of the Digitrax Beta Website!
We value your feedback, if you find an issue please fill out the "Website Feedback" form on the homepage.
- Completely revamped inteface for optimial usability.
- Omni search that shows the product as you start typing (the search by is located on the top right of the screen). You can typing in a product name, a zip code to find your closest dealer and much more! Give it a try!
- Links to social networking sites we are apart of, including Facebook & Twitter!
- Quick and easy to use repair system
- New Knowledge Base
- Video tutorials, using a built-in HTML5 player -- please note that we host our own videos and DO NOT host on youtube.com.
- Brand-new Downloads page that will make finding updates for your product easier.
- Revamped Dealer page (Find by Zipcode / Name / State / Country)
- New Sound Depot with audio previews and project download.
- Full iOS 5 support for iPhone and iPad (videos & audio samples)
- Currently the repair process does not calculate the cost of your non-warranty repair, we currently have the prices on the right-side of the screen on "Step 4" of the Repair form.
- Retired products are currently not browseable, this is in development! You can find manuals for retired products here.
- Not every page has been ported over from the old site, nor will it be -- but if you find a page that you think we've seriously missed please let us know via the "Website Feedback form"
- Many of the decoders and some of the other products need to be entered into the "data sheet" attribute list, instead of bullets on the site.
- We do not support Android devices for video and audio playback, there are HTML5 issues with Android that is beyond our control. Adobe has also dropped support for Flash on mobile devices.
Browsers We Recommend
To get the most out of the new website here you will need a CSS3 supporting browser:
Tier 1 (CSS3, all features work): Firefox, Chrome, Internet Explorer 9, Safari (as well as iO5 Mobile Safari), and Opera.
Tier 2 (Video and Audio work - but may require Adobe Flash. CSS rendering suffers): Internet Explorer 7 and Internet Explorer 8
Tier 3 (Not supported): Internet Explorer 6 or below, Android devices, Opera Mini (all versions), any pre-2007 web browser that we have not listed.